Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Last day of 2007

Hi there,

It is the last day of 2007 and my mummy and I are spending this day at East Coast Park. l brought along my kid's scooter to whiz along the path while carring my dear little chicks in my little shoulder sling furry crochet handbag which my mum did it for me. Mummy is so sweet to let me use it for my little chicks.



What!! Little chicks in the bag!!! That may be what you think but nope, they are not real chicks, they are - Tamagochis.







Don't they look like eggs to you, but l call them chicks 'coz they are little animals that hatch out from eggs. This is the 2nd version of Tamagochi which my Auntie Agnes gave them to me.

Ahh... ... Such a nice cozy family of my things in my handbag. My 'chicks' sure made a lovely team.

Stay tunned to more latest posts in Little Jayne's Flower Crafty Corner. Good-bye, see you soon.

No comments: